Some homeowners associations may have a policy that provides coverage for the building exterior and walkways but they do not offer coverage for your personal property, your guest’s medical protection and your liability.

Other policies may only insure the walls, ceiling and floors of your unit. Therefore, you should read the association bylaws or discuss the type of policy you will need with your homeowners association and your agent before purchasing any policy.  Get condo home insurance today!

Did you Know?

When you insure your condo and automobile with the same company, you might be eligible for a discount.

Our insurance company is licensed to write in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia.

We make getting an insurance quote easy.

Click on “Get A Quote Now” or call us at 1-800-772-0627 or 516-798-0320. Speak with one of our team members about your insurance needs.

Get Quote Now
Personal Insurance
business insurance
See Our Reviews
business insurance
Get An INSTA-Quote

Grillo & Associates has a reputation of providing excellent service.

Contact our office today. Our team of specialists will assist you in determining what policy would be best suited for your insurance needs.

Contact Us

Read more about insurance here.